Terms and Conditions
Below are our Terms and Conditions of Use (TCU) for the website and General Terms and Conditions (GTC) of Share Natur. They contain important information that applies to you as a user of our website and as a purchaser of our products, and apply to any product purchased and used through our website. This website and all related services are expressly subject to the acceptance of these GTC. By using our website, purchasing products or using any of our services, you accept these Terms and Conditions, including future changes made public by publication on our website or in any other way. Share Natur only offers this website and its products and services under the condition that you accept these GTC. If you do not agree with these GTC, you are not entitled to use our website or services or purchase products from us. Ambiguities in the interpretation of these GTC may not be used against Share Natur.
Applicability of the General Terms and Conditions
- These General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply to the use of the Share Natur website (Share Natur.com, including its subdomains, 'website'), to all offers and products and services provided by Share Natur and to all other agreements that have been concluded with or on behalf of Share Natur, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- By using the website or ordering products or making use of services via this website, the customer ('customer' or 'you') agrees with Share Natur to the present GTC, as amended from time to time.
- All content published on Share Natur's website (including logos, trademarks, copyrights, etc.) is the intellectual property of Share Natur and may not be distributed, changed or otherwise used without the express prior permission of Share Natur.
- By using the website and accepting these GTC you declare that you are of age in the country in which you reside and that buying and using our products or services is legally permitted in your place of residence or at their destination. The customer is solely responsible for ensuring this, and Share Natur rejects any liability in this respect.
- Share Natur reserves the right to refuse to enter into an agreement or to deliver products or services at any time without giving any reason.
General information and offered products and services
- All information on the website or in other written media from Share Natur has been compiled with the utmost care. However, Share Natur cannot guarantee that all information is correct, complete and/or up-to-date. Share Natur reserves the right to change all information on the website or in other written media without prior notice. You agree that it is your responsibility to keep track of these changes.
- All information about our products and services provided by Share Natur on the website or elsewhere is exclusively intended for general information purposes and should not be regarded as medical knowledge or advice. Any decision taken by the customer about the use of our products and services that is based on information provided by Share Natur, is taken in your own responsibility and at your own risk.
- Share Natur reserves the right to change the range of products and services at any time and without liability towards the customer or third parties and to remove products and services from the assortment.
- Share Natur can occasionally make special offers on the website that are related to its products and services. We reserve the right to change, limit or terminate such offers at our own discretion at any time.
- We also reserve the right (but are not obliged) to restrict the sale of products or the provision of services to specific customers, third parties or to certain countries or regional jurisdictions at any time without giving reasons. or terminate completely.
- We cannot guarantee that our website and our services can be offered continuously and error-free. In the event of a breakdown or malfunctions, Share Natur will contact the customer to find a suitable solution.
Registration, user account and personal details
- To place an order via the website, the customer can first create an account on the registration page or buy as a visitor. During the registration process, the customer is requested to choose a suitable user name and a suitable password. Username and password must be treated strictly confidential by the customer. Share Natur is not liable for misuse of login data and assumes that the person using our website is the registered customer.
- Share Natur or its employees will never ask you for your password. If you suspect that your credentials have ended up in the wrong hands, you must immediately change your login details.
Establishment of the agreement on the website
- The offering of products on the website may not be construed as a request from Share Natur to conclude a purchase agreement. Since products may no longer be in stock, the customer cannot directly conclude a purchase agreement due to his order.
- Although we make every effort to ensure that all information and data on our website or in other written media are correct, typos or omissions may occur. We reserve the right to correct it in our sole discretion, and modify or cancel orders that are or may be affected by this.
- An agreement between you and Share Natur comes about as soon as the ordered products are sent to you. Share Natur reserves the right to completely or partially refuse to enter into an agreement without stating reasons.
- When an order from the customer is cancelled, limited or postponed, Share Natur will take all reasonable measures to contact the customer to clarify the situation.
Prices and payment terms
- All prices quoted by Share Natur on the website and in other written media include VAT. All costs included in the price are explicitly mentioned. Any additional costs are mentioned separately and are for the account of the customer.
- The products are sent by Share Natur, based in Amsterdam. The customer is liable for all customs and import duties due. Share Natur has no influence on such additional costs and cannot provide information about this. For more information, contact the customs authorities at the place of destination.
- The purchase price must be paid in advance by the customer and is due at the time the agreement is concluded. The products are not delivered to the customer before the full purchase price has been received. In case of payment arrears, Share Natur can terminate the agreement without setting a further term.
- The payment methods accepted by us are stated on the website. We reserve the right to make changes at any time at our discretion.
- Provided the products are fully available, these will usually be delivered within 2 to 4 working days (after receipt of the payment) to the delivery address specified by you in the order. Longer delivery times may occur in certain countries; consult our website for more information. All delivery periods are non-binding, and non-compliance does not entitle you to terminate the agreement.
- If Share Natur does not deliver on time, you can only terminate the agreement after you have first granted us a further term of at least 20 working days in which we can still fulfil our obligation. Share Natur will refund the purchase price at the termination of the agreement. Any further liability for damage due to delayed or non-fulfilled deliveries is excluded.
- The customer must accept delivery in parts when, for example, a part of the ordered products is no longer available or can only be delivered with a delay.
- Place of execution is the place where the products are transferred by Share Natur to the Dutch post (or another transport company). Advantage and risk are transferred to the buyer with the shipment of the products. Share Natur is not liable for loss or damage of products during transport.
Warranty and right of return
- Share Natur is liable for defects of the purchased products in accordance with the provisions of Dutch contract law. The customer must inspect the products immediately after receipt and report any defects to Share Natur in writing within 7 days, otherwise the products are deemed to have been approved. Hidden defects must also be reported to Share Natur in writing within 7 days of discovery.
- All Share Natur products are based on natural products and are subject to natural variations. We are not responsible for any deviations (in colour, smell, taste, etc.)
- All products are delivered as they are. Deviating images, information about or descriptions of products on the website or in other written media from Share Natur do not count as a warranty with respect to certain properties.
- Defective products must be returned for investigation to Share Natur. Please contact us in advance that products are defect at: email@example.com. Share Natur has the right to deliver replacement products or to refund the purchase price. In case of reimbursement of the purchase price no import duties will be reimbursed. Share Natur is not liable for damage that the customer has suffered as a result of defective products. The limitation period of two years applies to claims for compensation.
- If you are not satisfied with your order, you have the right to return the products to Share Natur within 14 days of receipt. Please contact our customer service in time. The products should be returned sealed, unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging if possible. As soon as we have received the products back and the conditions for return have been fulfilled, you will be reimbursed the purchase price; the return costs are not reimbursed.
- The right of withdrawal is not applicable for perishable goods bought via the website. After receipt of payment the sale of such goods is definite.
Exclusion of liability
- As far as legally possible, any liability of Share Natur or a company affiliated to Share Natur is excluded for damage or other negative consequences that result for the customer from or in connection with the concluded purchase agreement or the delivery or use of products and services of Share Natur.
- The customer agrees that the use of the products and services provided by Share Natur is at his own risk.
In case of questions, comments or complaints about our products and services, you can contact our customer service by telephone or e-mail (contact information on the website). Share Natur will do everything reasonably possible to contact you within 3 working days.
Modification of the general conditions (GTC)
We reserve the right to change or supplement these GTC at any time and without prior notice. The GTC are published on our website in the most recent version or published in a different way.
- If one or more provisions of these GTC are wholly or partially invalid or may be annulled, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The void provisions will be replaced by a legally valid arrangement that approximates the original intention of the parties as much as possible.
- The substantive Dutch law applies to the agreement between Share Natur and the customer and to these GTC, with the exception of conflict-of-law provisions. The applicability of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (Vienna Sales Convention) is expressly excluded.
- All disputes arising from or related to the agreement between Share Natur and the customer or these GTC (including the legally valid takeover thereof) shall exclusively be submitted to the competent court in the place of business of Share Natur.
The website is managed by Share Natur, Locatellikade 1, 1076 AZ Amsterdam. If you have questions about the (content of the) website, you can contact our customer service in writing or by e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org.